Color: Deep Sea Blue
The Vivobarefoot Primus Lite 3.0 men’s running shoes allow you to make the most out of the tools you were born with – your feet – to move freely and naturally.
Designed with the anatomy of your feet in mind rather than following a traditional shoe structure, Vivobarefoot lives true to the philosophy that less is more.
Crafted from recycled materials, this vegan-friendly and eco-conscious design keeps your feet feeling light in every stride. Like your feet, they’re wider at the forefoot – providing a naturally stable platform and allowing your toes to splay during your running workouts.
By keeping you free of non-essential materials, not only does the Primus Lite 3.0 allow you to connect to your running surface with improved sensory feedback, but they help reduce the burden of manufacturing processes on the environment.
The 3mm barefoot outsole provides durability in a thin, minimalist package. This translates to increased flexibility and an enhanced feel of the world beneath your feet.
- Barefoot running shoes – designed to conform to your natural foot shape
- Made from recycled materials
- Vegan design created entirely free of animal materials and processes
- Breathable mesh for a light-as-clouds feel and cool air flow
- Wide for a more natural and stable fit
- Less is more – less materials and thin platform allows you to feel more and engages your feet more fully
- 3mm barefoot outsole for durability, flexibility and traction for your daily training