The TRT 32 is a tough, multi-purpose, hybrid pack with a high-end, technical design. It has a stowaway back system and is sized to conform to airline hand luggage regulations.
The TRT 32 has comfortable shoulder straps that can be stowed behind the back padding and two handles so you can carry it like a backpack or a suitcase. The clamshell design, all-round zip and elasticated straps in the main compartment are also derived from the classic suitcase. Packing has never been easier!
The TRT 32 even has a ventilated internal compartment for dirty laundry. And there’s a special padded compartment at the back for your laptop (15”), accessed via a separate zip. One of the two front compartments is lined with fleece – for your eyewear or other fragile objects. Another cool feature is the detachable key tape with bottle opener.
TRT stands for ‘tough, rough, technical’ – the backpack series for the tech-savvy user who wants a multi-purpose pack that’s built to last. The front of the pack is equipped with multiple gear loops.
- Measurements: 54 x 32 x 26 cm
- Laptop/tablet compartment: 15″
- Weight: 1500g
- Capacity: 32 Lit.
- stowaway shoulder straps
- padded, stowaway waist belt
- padded back
- sternum strap with SOS whistle
- MOLLE System gear loops on front
- DAISY CHAIN: attachment loops
- side compression straps
- robust carry handles on the top and side
- main compartment with U-shaped zip, padded laptop compartment (15’’, 38 x 26 x 4 cm), middle compartment, two front compartments, separate dirty laundry compartment
- elasticated straps and two zipped compartments in main compartment
- ORGANIZER in front pocket: small pockets and pouches for small items
- detachable key tape with bottle opener in front compartment
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric