You don’t have to be crawling through the undergrowth to appreciate the TRT 22 – but you can if you want to! This functional day pack performs just as well in the urban jungle as it does on a hiking trip through the woods. TRT stands for ‘tough, rough, technical’ – the backpack series for the tech-savvy user who wants a product that’s built to last.
The TRT 22’s modular gear loop system is a particularly clever feature. The gear loops are partially concealed behind the slatted panels on the front of the bag and can be pulled out when needed. Each loop also functions as a high-vis reflector. So even when they’re tucked away, you’ll still be visible in the evening traffic.
The TRT 22’s shoulder straps can also be concealed. You can stow them away behind the back padding and carry the pack by the handle just like a suitcase.
The pack is sectioned-up much better than a standard-issue day pack, with a main compartment, a laptop compartment (14”) and two elasticated side pockets. One of the two front compartments is lined with fleece – for your eyewear or other fragile objects. Another cool feature is the detachable key tape with bottle opener.
- Measurements: 49 x 30 x 20 cm
- Laptop/tablet compartment: 14″
- Weight: 1020g
- Capacity: 22 Lit.
- stowaway back system
- padded back and base
- sternum strap with SOS whistle
- gear loop system on the front with concealed reflectors
- versatile gear straps on base of pack
- side compression straps
- robust carry handle
- main compartment with wide-aperture zip, laptop compartment (14”, 35 x 25 x 3.5 cm), two front compartments, two elasticated side pockets
- ORGANIZER in front pocket: small pockets and pouches for small items, detachable key tape with bottle opener
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
ITEM CODE: 2005901-6350