Symmetrical, stylish and practical. Carry the TRT 10 sling bag over your left shoulder or your right shoulder – it’s just as comfortable either way. Access to the compartments is easy from both sides, and thanks to its innovative 3-point strap attachment system, the bag doesn’t swing around when you’re riding your bike or running to catch the train.
TRT stands for ‘tough, rough, technical’ – the backpack series for the tech-savvy user who wants a product that’s built to last. The bag is equipped with multiple gear loops on the front.
The TRT 10’s modular gear loop system is a particularly clever feature. The gear loops are partially concealed behind the slatted panels on the front of the bag and can be pulled out when needed. Each loop also functions as a high-vis reflector. So even when they’re tucked away, you’ll still be visible in the evening traffic.
There’s plenty of room in the large main compartment and front compartment for your big city survival kit. Another cool feature is the detachable key tape with bottle opener.
- Measurements: 45 x 26 x 17 cm
- Weight: 545g
- Capacity: 10 Lit.
- comfortable back system with 2-point attachment of shoulder straps for rapid access or 3-point attachment for a snug fit; bag can be carried on either shoulder
- gear loop system on the front with concealed reflectors
- versatile gear loops on base of pack
- robust carry handle
- padded base
- main compartment with wide-aperture zip, front compartment
- ORGANIZER: small pockets and pouches for small items, detachable key tape with bottle opener
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric