Color: Cordovan Red
The TRAVELTOPIA DUFFLE 65 is a sustainably made travel bag, which doubles as a backpack. With a winning combination of eco-friendly material and high-end functionality, the bag is super versatile. You can carry it over one shoulder or like a backpack – with two detachable shoulder straps, the choice is yours.
The duffle bag is made of recycled polyester. The abrasion resistant and extremely water repellent coating consists of synthetic, solvent-free wax, which is inspired by natural beeswax and has a natural feel. The finish also provides a patina effect, which gives the pack a unique and contemporary look.
The zips are water resistant and lockable for added protection. A reinforced, padded base protects the contents from impact damage. With 65 litres of stow space, the bag has a compact duffle format: one main compartment, five well laid out interior pockets, plus a zipped exterior pocket. For convenience, the bag is supplied with its own high quality transport bag – simply detach the carry straps and fold the bag up when you’ve finished using it.
- travel bag
- with detachable carry straps
- water resistant zips
- highly abrasion resistant and extremely water repellent coating of synthetic, solvent-free wax
- individual look
- with large main compartment and five inner pockets
- made of recycled materials
- reinforced base
- stows compactly in its own transport bag
- bluesign® certified
- Green Button certified
- 65 liters capacity
- Measurements: 40/31 x 30/63 x 10/40 cm
- Repairable & Water Resistant Zipper True
- Weight: 940g