Color: Dark Cobalt
The go-to pack for Transalp tours and cycle trekking, the MOAB JAM 34 is the state-of-the-art version of the modern bike pack. The thick padding on the back and shoulders ensures excellent carry comfort.
All the packs in the MOAB JAM series are equipped with a comprehensive list of functional features and are custom-designed for biking. There are three elasticated stash pouches on the front of the pack and a practical attachment for an LED light or pump. The ORGANIZER front pocket has a soft lining for your eyewear and phone. The elasticated loops in the front pouch hold your tools and spare parts. The pack is also equipped with a rain cover.
The MOAB JAM 34 is the largest model in the series. It has a roomy main compartment with a pouch to accommodate a water bladder and an easy-access base compartment. Additional details include a separate waterproof pack bag and lashing loops on the front for your bike helmet.
To ensure full mobility, the pack is equipped with our flexible ACS TIGHT back system. Because the pack sits very close to your body, you retain full control of the load – even when you’re riding hard. The central air channel and the air-permeable padding cool your back as you move.
- Measurements: 55 x 28 x 24 cm
- Weight: 1040g
- Capacity: 34 Lit.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- attachments for pump, LED light and bottle
- side compression straps
- large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment, front pocket, external compartment, two mesh side pockets, two waist belt pockets
- ORGANIZER in front pocket: zipped compartment, lined eyewear pouch, small pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener) and helmet attachment
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- integrated pack bag
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- CROSSLINK PE: special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength (back)