jack wolfskin Crosstrail 32 LT Bag
This product is unavailable
There isn’t a cloud in the sky as you make your way along the narrow ridge on the Karwendel High Trail. With the CROSSTRAIL 32 LT, your back will stay cool and dry, even in summer temperatures. So you will enjoy the amazing views even more.
This lightweight hiking pack provides outstanding back ventilation. It is ergonomically designed and has plenty of space for your day hiking kit. The load is evenly distributed, and the pack sits comfortably with no pressure points. The “soft-neck” shoulder strap construction provides additional comfort in the neck area. This is a real asset on long hikes with a heavy pack.
The packs in the CROSSTRAIL product series benefit from a redeveloped version of the hugely successful JACK WOLFSKIN ACS back system. Since its launch in 1991, the classic Air Control System has been synonymous with advanced ventilation, carry comfort and climate control. The comfort is enhanced by the air mesh fabric, which has large pores for optimal ventilation. There is a gap between the mesh back panel and the body of the pack. This gap allows perspiration to dissipate more effectively and helps keep your back dry.
This hiking pack is not only good for your back, it’s good for the environment too. The air mesh fabric is sustainably manufactured and is dyed using our innovative, waterless FUTURE DYE process. This saves 10 litres of water per pack. The lining is made of recycled polyester.
With the CROSSTRAIL on your back, everything is securely stowed and easy to retrieve. Your water bottle, for example, can be stashed in the fold-out bottle holster on the waist belt so you can grab it when you need it. An additional U-shaped zip on the front allows direct access to the main compartment.
The pack benefits from a comprehensive list of highly practical features. With multiple packing options – elasticated mesh pouches on the front and sides, lashing loops for a set of trekking poles and a pocket inside the lid for small items – you can carry everything you need for the trail. And because it’s important to keep your fluid intake up when you’re hiking, particularly in warmer weather, the CROSSTRAIL is also prepped to accommodate a hydration system.
- Measurements: 64 x 31 x 29 cm
- Backlength: M - L (50-58 cm)
- Recycled Material Lining
- Future Dye Material Air Mesh
- Weight: 1180g
- Capacity: 32 Lit.
- ACS: flexible, classic back system with mesh back panel creating a space between the back and the pack for effective ventilation and specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- side compression straps
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- padded waist belt with pull-forward adjustment
- multifunctional gear loops on lid
- very large main compartment with dual access (from front and top), inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), elasticated mesh front pocket, two mesh side pockets, two waist belt pockets (one of which folds out as a bottle holster), internal lid compartment, key clip
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- FUTURE DYE AIR MESH: breathable mesh fabric with cushioning properties and waterless dyeing technology (back system)
- steel (frame)