Social Media Assistant APPLY NOW
The objective of this role is to communicate our brand personality so that we are the obvious choice for consumers shopping for running shoes.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee social media content and our content calendar
- Create engaging content for our audience through blog writing, social posts, and imagery and video
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Analyze trends and report on opportunities for improvement
Qualifications And Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Must be able to tailor communication to a wide variety of audiences, through various social media platforms.
- Must be resourceful and able to research and find information/facts quickly.
- At least 1 years of previous related experience monitoring social media for an organization
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
|||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|||||||||Fa6KTfd8VNyxoTS3|||FULL_TIME|||AED|||MONTH|||range|||3000|||2000|||7000|||true